All Services are Free of Charge:
- Mondays at 2:00 PM – Volunteer Support Group (open to all volunteers. This is a time to share our personal experience and to support one another).
- Mondays at 5:30 PM – Anger Management (open to adults – court ordered or volunteer)
- Mondays at 6:00 PM – BINGO (open to adults and seniors. Play for .25 cents a card)
- Tuesdays at 6:00 PM – Transgender Support Group – English (this group is open to transgender, gender non-conforming, and queer individuals).
- Thursdays at 3:00 PM – Transgender Support Group – Spanish
- Thursdays at 5:00 PM – S.A.D. No More – a support group for youth 12-17 years old who are dealing with sadness, stress, anxiety and/or depression.
- Thursdays at 6:00 PM – BINGO (open to adults and seniors. Play for .25 cents a card)
- Fridays at 3:00 PM – Drug Abuse Education and Prevention – open to youth and adults
- Fridays at 4:30 PM – SMART Recovery – open to adults
- Individual and Family Counseling (walk-in or by appointment- Monday – Friday)
Other groups that meet once a month or periodically (check out the calendar of events for more info):
- Youth Committee (youth and young adults) – includes Poetry Perch, Movie Nights, Karaoke, Sunday Funday, etc.
- Mix & Mingle (adults 40+ years old)
- Queers & Beers (18+)
- Grant Committee (this group searches for and applies for grants to help move forward the goals and services of the Center)
*S.A.D. No More is open to ages 12-17 every Thursday at 5:00 PM – a peer to peer support group for those who are dealing with Sadness, Anxiety, and/or Depression. We are here to help you and to refer you for further assistance, if necessary.
The Transgender support group meets Thursdays. Spanish group from 2PM-3PM and English group Tuesdays at 6PM. The group also has trans-social events once a month. This group is here to support trans-folk, trans-children, as well as their family members.
Anger Management is open to adult men & women Mondays at 5:30 PM. Whether you are coming voluntarily or because of a court order, you are welcome to participate. There is no charge, but donations are encouraged.